Protecting the information of customers and all other parties involved is of primary concern for Bip.
For this reason, Bip has implemented an Information Security Management System that enables the following goals to be met:
- responding to the market security’s demands;
- ensuring an image of reliability on the market;
- ensuring the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information, personal data and IT systems;
- containing Corporate IT risk, including cloud technology related risk;
- ensuring compliance with applicable general and industry laws, specifically with personal data protection regulations.
Bip Management promotes the development of its corporate culture towards applying information security rules and requirements (as a guarantee for the company, customers and third parties), raising awareness and ensuring the involvement of all Company’s functions into contributing to the pursuit of security goals, and commitment to continuously improving the Management System.